The APPG on Dying Well promotes access to excellent palliative care and stands against the legalisation of assisted suicide in the UK.
We are holding a meeting online on Tuesday 7th September at 7pm. In our next meeting we will be hearing about medical professionals’ experience of legalised assisted suicide and euthanasia.
Our guest speakers include:
- Dr Brick Lantz, physician in Oregon, and state representative for the American Academy of Medical Ethics.
- Dr Benoît Beuselinck, Professor of Oncology at KU Leuven
- Prof Dr Willem Lemmens, Professor of Early Modern Philosophy and Ethics at the University of Antwerp
- Dr Satya Chandagiri, psychiatrist in Oregon
- Dr Leonie Herx, Division Chair Queen’s Palliative Medicine, Past-President Canadian Society of Palliative Care Physicians
To register, please email email@example.com